Thursday, November 1, 2007

In Limbo...

So I have to share my drama with everyone...

Yesterday we had quite a scare and I'm not sure where we stand now. In the middle of the afternoon I felt dizzy and crampy, so I went to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding. Not just a spot, but it was coming out when I urinated. I called the clinic nurses and after ripping off my halloween costume, rushed over for a beta. They said it could be nothing, but it was too early to scan me so we can only do the b/w for now. I guess I bled about a few hours (only when going to the loo) before I got home and got to bedrest, when it slowed down alot and by evening there was just a small brownish spot when I wiped. The cramping stopped overnight. This is still all I am seeing, a small dark brown spot when I wipe after the loo. I never filled a pad.

The beta was 580 with about 29 hours between the tests. The previous one had been 376 so it is still rising normally. I mean I still bled a bit after the test so I don't know what that means. Nothing clotty or clumpy ever came out so I am hoping that's a good sign? Not really sure how to feel, just really scared and staying on bedrest today. They said to rest today and come in Friday AM for another beta, so I guess that will really be the one that tells us if this is going to progress or end at this point. I cried alot yesterday, but now I just don't know how to feel. In my other 2 losses, one was a missed miscarriage and one was a chemical. I just never had the unexpected bleeding before, so this is different and scary.

So that is my crappy Halloween story. I hope everyone had better ones.

5 comments:

bleu said...

Aww sweety I am so sorry. I have lit a candle with your name on it and am sending pisitive thoughts your way.

singletracey said...

I am sorry you have to go through this scary stuff. I am thinking good thoughts that tomorrows beta will help to put your worries at bay for a little. Rest Up!

RBandRC said...

HUGS! I'm hoping and praying that all is ok. If it makes you feel any better, my sister bled straight through her first trimester and she is still pregnant and in her second trimester. It can happen. And I hope it happens for you. :)

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry this has happened, I know you've got to be out of your mind with worry. I'm praying so hard for you and that little bean. I am hoping that tomorrow's beta shows nothing but good news. Thinking of you!

Amanda said...

I am so sorry that you're having to suffer through such scary events. I hope your beta this morning brought you immense relief!

(((hugs)))