Monday, November 12, 2007

oy.

Yesterday some symptoms picked up, and last night I actually puked my guts out.

This was coupled with the fact that I also started getting some barely-there light brown spotting intermittently around the same time.

So the score is: 1 good thing, 1 not-so-good thing. I keep thinking about the blood next to one of the sacs, and as it grows, is it just going to keep pushing bits of it out? The RE seemed to think it was entirely possible.

Trying to keep myself from losing it for the next ~17 hours until my 6w2d u/s.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i am praying/hoping/sending good vibes for you mentally and physically

bleu said...

I am thinking of you and will be lighting a candle in your name tomorrow. I hope time flies for you tonight and tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Hoping for you, the sickness is a good sign though if a lot annoying ;)

X