Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Milestone

I got my second beta: 376, so that's doubling time of 48.7 hours. They said it was good. Anyway I think I had the test about a half hour earlier than Sunday, so maybe it would have been an exact double if i waited I am still nervous, and asked if I can come back again on Thursday for another beta. I think they think I am crazy, but I honestly don't care. Still not really feeling any more symptoms, so that scares me. If I could really feel something, I think it would alleviate my fears. I won't lie, I wish my doubling time were a bit better, but I guess it is definitely better than the alternative.

I'll still continue to be cautiously optimistic.

To everyone who commented: Thank you so much for your support during this time. I really need you ladies. I look forward to reading over your blogs too, and promise to do it soon.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

48.7 hours is a good doubling time! And who care what they think? This is your sanity we're talking about. ;-)

Congrats on the doubling beta!

bleu said...

yeah yeah yahooooooo

I am so happy for youuuuuuuuu

Rebecca said...

Oh yay!!! I was waiting all day to get home and read your results! I'm so glad it doubled. And phooey on them for thinking you're crazy. Who cares? As Amanda said, it's YOUR sanity and YOUR baby(ies?) we're worried about here. I am still praying for another good number on Thursday! All this waiting is killing me...and I thought MY 2ww waiting was bad! LOL Hang in there honey! Good luck on Thursday!!!

RBandRC said...

I think that's a great doubling time. Symptoms don't usually kick in until week 5-7, so you've got some time. So happy for you! Congrats!

singletracey said...

Great News! I am catching up after a week and I love seeing news like this :-)