Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7w2d

Dare I say it? Things are going well. I had my last u/s at the clinic today with my RE. DH had to miss the scan because he was stuck in traffic, so I ran up as we were already 30 mins late. That was a stressful situation in and of itself.

It went as well as it could have. The babies measured 7w1d and the heartbeats were strong. My RE said they looked "great" and "healthy". He was so sweet and we had a tender moment together actually. He told me how happy he was for DH and me and how he loves the fact that he gets to help get such good people pregnant. He said he was sorry about how hard it was for me to get here, and that I was a sweetheart! I was floored at how genuine he was. I nearly cried.

I have an appointment on Monday with a high risk OB that my RE recommended in my area. I'm glad to be moving so quickly on this. I still have to go back to the clinic to get my b/w monitored for e2 and p4, since I was an FET cycle. Eventually I will be weaned off all the meds, but for now we are continuing full-force.

It almost doesn't seem real. I can't believe there are 2 babies living and growing inside of me.

Otherwise, I am pretty much fine. I do want to puke pretty much constantly. But what can I expect, I guess that happens with twins. Honestly, I don't mind it very much. Guess I should just feel extremely lucky, and blessed.

8 comments:

Caba said...

I'm so happy for you! I spent the first 15 weeks of my pregnancy feeling like I was going to puke. I kinda liked it though. I felt like it was a constant reminder that there were two bundles in there hanging out. I hope you feel better! But it's definitely for a good cause!

AwkwardMoments said...

Most Excellent!

bleu said...

Oh yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
I am so happy for you.

singletracey said...

Oh that is great news! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Kristen said...

Such a wonderful thing to be thankful for! XOXO

RBandRC said...

YAY! I like to think of nausea and vomiting as a good thing. It is inconvenient to feel awful for a portion of(or the whole) day, but it is comforting nonetheless. :) Congrats again!

lub said...

So glad everything is going so well!

Anonymous said...

can't in the least, say I enjoyed the puking but it served its purpose and so I'm happier for it, now :) HUGS