Tuesday, November 13, 2007

just so happy.


(Editing to add photo)

We saw 2 h/b's today: 114 and 118. RE said everything looks good for 6w2d, measuring on target. I have one more u/s at the clinic before they release me, next Tuesday, with my regular RE who is out of town at the moment.

DH was more ecstatic than I was. It was so amazing to see him so thrilled. I think I wanted this for him more than for myself. We know it's early, but this was a big hurdle for us, and we're thrilled to be here right now. I'm sure the worry will start again soon. Oh, and the spotting stopped again. The RE said she is only concerned with bright red blood, so that was a little bit of a relief.

I then hopped a flight to Orlando for a conference. The flight was short, but interesting. Definitely starting to have more symptoms. They are not what I expected. Really intermittent and different, not always the same thing. I think that's good though.

Thank you everyone for keeping me and the babies in your thoughts and prayers. I am a strong believer in the difference it makes through all of this.

8 comments:

RBandRC said...

YAY! So glad to hear that all went well! Congratulations on your two little ones. :)

singletracey said...

Awesome news!!! Congrats my dear...

AwkwardMoments said...

It DOES make a difference ... and I am praying and praying . SO very glad you got to see the heartbeats. For me it was surreal, for E, he was just amazed

Rebecca said...

That's so awesome! You're gonna be a twin mommy! Congratulations sweetie!

bleu said...

yes yes yes yippeeeee

I am soooo happy for you

Caba said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

lub said...

Wow how exciting! That is so awesome that you saw two little sacs! Congratulations!!!

Anna Foster said...

Jessie! I just linked to this from Becca's blog....congratulations!! I am so excited for you! You deserve this so much! And now TWO! :) I love it!
Anna