Friday, October 26, 2007

quick update

to my ladies that comment - i adore you. thanks for supporting me.

becca - i would go to the board, but i think it sorta bums me out when a new person comes on and is like "i just started ttc" and that same month they are pg. i mean, other than you and a couple of other women, no one really gets our situations, you know? i just feel safer posting here. i miss alot of you girls though, alot. and i am reading your blog constantly :) your DSS is so adorable, btw.

i still have not POAS but last night after i posted i noticed that i had some very light, brownish spotting. only the tiniest bit, really barely there but definitely something, a little on tp and underwear, and some cramps. it subsided rather quickly, thank god, and so i do not think it is AF starting, because there has been nothing since. i am holding out for the remotest possibility of a wee bit of implantation spotting. i know it's late in the cycle (11DPO) but i've read it can happen days after, it can just take some time to flow down there.

we agreed tomorrow morning is POAS day. i am sure my heart will be beating out of my chest again. thanks for your thoughts & prayers :) i love you all and am wishing the best for you too, my comrades in this most cruel world of IF.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm hoping that the spotting was indeed implantation spotting. Oh, I'm praying so hard for you, DH and however many little beans are trying to dig in there!

I understand not wanting to go on the boards...I actually feel the same way. I'm almost obligated to because I'm the "unofficial leader", but it is very hard to have newbies TTC for one month turn up pregnant after I've been beating my head against a wall for years. You take all the time you need, and I'm sure they'd love to hear your good news (see, that's me being positive for you!) when you find out. I'll be stalking until you post!!!

Take it easy, take care of you, and good luck tomorrow! Love ya lots!

RBandRC said...

I'm hoping it was implantation spotting! I've got everything crossed for you sweetie! :)

HUGS!