Tuesday, August 21, 2007

CBE w/ FMU @ 8DP5DT = BFP!!!

That's right. This morning at approximately 5:15 am (OMG - the time of my actual BIRTH, on my BDAY!) I woke up and decided this is it. I am going to take an HPT. I decided the night before that IF I did it, I would use the Clear Blue Easy Digital Test, which is the one that pops up "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". This way, there are no lines to obsess about ("Is it there? Is it dark enough??") No, I just wanted to know one way or another. So, with my heart nearly pounding out of my chest, I gave it a good 5 seconds of pee and set it down. The hourglass started flashing. I know from previous experience that the longer it takes, the worse the possibility is for a negative. It can take up to 3 minutes. I look away. Glance back. Still going. Glance away again and then look back. The little screen has come to a conclusion. And it says "PREGNANT". Maybe took 20-30 seconds to pop up. WOW. I shake, and then start screaming to my husband, who is fast asleep. "I'm PREGNANT! Oh My God!" He wakes up startled but immediately gets what's going on.

We told my mom, my dad and my husband's parents since they have been on board every step of the way. Everyone else will have to wait till the first trimester is completed. I am still in shock, but it's settling in. Now we have the quantitative beta blood test tomorrow. Praying it is high enough to be sustainable and progresses well. I feel like of course there is alot on the line now, but this is a good sign and a good first step.

Other symptoms: Not much really. I have a few small whiteish pimply things on my aereolas. And am still a bit dizzy/tired and have an on/off again headache. Left BB is still sore on the outside only, but that's it for that department. Last time they were painfully sore, and look how that turned out. So, every pregnancy is different I guess. Maybe this is the right one for me. Please let it be.

No comments: