Saturday, August 25, 2007

12DP5DT

So I'm about 4w3d today. No pg symptoms except for the one: bouts of nausea. Brought upon by smells, mostly of food. And the sight of certain foods. This morning I was trying to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and couldn't stop gagging. Take a break, try again. No use! Yesterday at work was worse. I was in an elevator and it was warm, and someone had their lunch, it smelled like fish and I almost lost it. Then later I smelled a BAGEL and I nearly puked. I've lost 3 lbs this week, and not from actually throwing up, just because there is so little I can actually tolerate. It's really interesting to me that this is the one pregnancy symptom I am experiencing, pretty early at that, and everything else feels pretty much the same. Only I am getting some occasional uterine twinges/cramps, and leg cramps! Who knows what that's from. Still obsessed with the fact that my bb's are not sore and not changing. That better come soon. Anyway at least all these near-puking incidents have me feeling better (ironic?) about being pregnant. Please let my next beta prove a good doubling rate!!

No comments: