Wednesday, March 12, 2008

23w2d

Thank you for everyone's relaxation advice. I think I've come a long way in the past week or so from following your suggestions. I have an OB appt tomorrow and a peri appt to check growth on Friday, so we'll see how it all goes. Hoping for everything to be uneventful of course.

Here are some belly shots from today (a couple from the front this time):







Yes, I'm wearing a bikini in one! Sorry if it's gross. I've never been so LARGE everywhere before. Goodbye, stick legs and skinny arms!

UPDATE: Went to the OB today and everything was normal! BP, urine, and my b/w all came back great - low homocysteine and normal thyroid. I am SO relieved! Tomorrow is the peri, so I am just hoping they gained a good amount of weight and do not have too much of a variance between them. I have the 1 hour GTT on 4/9, so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I should tell you that weird scar above my belly button is from when I took out my infected navel ring about 8 years ago. It left that scar which I am pretty sure will turn into a stretch mark as my tummy expands.

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Not grossed out at all!! LOVING the pics- you are such a cute pregnant woman! Good luck at hte appointments tomorrow! I am glad that the relaxation is going progessively well!

Anonymous said...

YOu dared a bikini! Now that's brave :) However, you look enviously lovely!

X

bleu said...

Yay Yay Yay I am so happy for you.
The bikini pic is AWESOME, you are so beautiful and glowingly pregnant.

Kami said...

At first I thought, "Gosh, she looks bigger than me and I am several weeks ahead . . . then I remembered twins!"

Nice shots - all of them.